- Precision forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel
- PEtec edge, enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long; 58 Rockwell Hardness
- Contoured 3-riveted black synthetic handle, designed for comfort & control
- Designed for small chopping tasks, peeling, and coring small vegetables & fruits
- Made in Germany, limited Lifetime Warranty
Every Wusthof knife is crafted in Solingen, Germany; a family-owned and managed company with a rich heritage since 1814. Each Wusthof knife collection is made of high quality materials & craftsmanship. Precision forged featuring a full tang, high-carbon stainless steel with bolster to add balance and weight. The new Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) enhances the blades sharpness by 20%, and will last twice as long. Each knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel of the knife. Wusthof knives feature a 14° cutting edge on each side. This new angle and more tapered cutting edge reduces the drag when slicing through foods, allowing for seamless effortless cutting. Each knife blade is completely buffed & polished by hand. Made in Germany; Lifetime Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.