Manufacturer SKU: 4686/18
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – 7" Chinese Cleaver with full tang triple riveted synthetic polypropylene handles that resist fading, discoloration, heat and impact. The WÜSTHOF Classic Series has been our best-selling series for generations
- PRECISION FORGED – WÜSTHOF's Classic Series Knives are forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models
- CHINESE CLEAVER – 7" Chinese Cleaver features a rectangular shaped blade that is ideal for vegetable preparation such as chopping herbs, carrots, onions and cabbage
- DURABLE – WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. This German made Kitchen Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty. WÜSTHOF Classic Series Knives feature a full bolster and finger guard
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
This Chinese Chef’s knife from the Wüsthof Classic series is shaped like a cleaver but it meant for slicing and chopping herbs and vegetables. This type of Chef’s knives is often used in the Chinese kitchen, because the height of the blade makes it easy to use your finger knuckles for conducting the knife when chopping. This is a safe and fast chopping method. This Chinese Chef’s knife can also be used for different purposes; flattening garlic, for example.
This knife is not suitable for cutting through bones
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.