- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
- 3.5" Paring Knife
- 8" Chef's Knife
The Wusthof Classic Chef's Knife offers a smooth, clean, exact cut and can be used on a wide variety of meat, vegetables, and fruits. The iconic shape is recognized worldwide. The rounded "belly" of this knife allows for rocking the blade for effortless chopping, mincing and dicing. If you're only going to have one knife, this is the one, the most important tool in the kitchen. The Wusthof Classic Paring Knife's small, narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip which makes it perfect to trim, slice, and peel small produce such as garlic and herbs. The straight edge offers a smooth, clean, exact cut and can be used on a wide variety of smaller meat, vegetables, and fruits.
Wusthof Classic full-tang knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel. The handle design is made of a highly durable synthetic material known as Polyoxymethylene (POM), which features a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. Each Wusthof Classic knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel. The Wusthof PEtec angle and tapered cutting edge reduces drag when slicing foods, allowing for seamless and effortless cutting. Each knife blade is completely buffed and polished by hand. Wusthof Classic knives are made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.