Tojiro MV Yanagiba Sashimi knife F-1057 with 240mm blade. Blade made from wear and rust resistant Molybdenum Vanadium steel. So that its maintenance is easier than carbon steel knives and therefore suitable for beginners. However, edge is carefully sharpened without compromise by our craftsman. Handle is made from magnolia and has good water resistance. Weight of Tojiro MV Yanagiba F-1057 knife is 120 g. Like other traditional Japanese knife blades, this knife has a bevel on only one side of the blade, to help achieve even slices.
Tojiro stainless steel Japanese style knives are carefully manufactured one by one by skillful craftsmen. It has both modern and traditional advantages, which is easy maintenance of stainless steel and genuine sharpness, and it is therefore loved by many professionals. Enjoy Tojiro stainless steel Japanese style knife series
- Type: Sashimi Yanagiba Knife
- Blade Material: Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Handle Material: Magnolia Wood / Hou
- Bolster: Polypropylene
- Blade Length: 240 mm (9.4")
- Total Length: 370 mm (14.6")
- Blade Thickness: max 2.5 mm
- Blade Width: max 32 mm (1.2")
- Blade type: single bevel & right handle
- Weight: 120 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.