Manufacturer SKU: 34370-007
- Constructed of SG2 micro-carbide steel with Damascus design, total of 101 layers
- Blade features a Katana edge, hand-honed using the traditional 3-step Japanese Honbazuke method
- 5000MCD, Cryodur ice-hardened; 63 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional Japanese D-shape handle, made of Karelian Birchwood with mosaic pin accent
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty: hand-washing recommended
3.5" Paring Knife
7" Santoku Knife
8" Chef's Knife
9" Bread Knife
9" Tungsten Sharpening Steel
Twin Stainless Steel Kitchen Shears
12 Slot Bamboo Knife Block
Miyabi Birchwood SG2 knives are made from the finest materials delivering high-performance and are exquisite. The blade consists of SG2 micro-carbide steel, one of the hardest high-performing steels on the market creating a 63 Rockwell Hardness. The Damascus clad features 50 layers on each side of the knife blade totaling 101-layers including the SG2 steel core. The blades are Cryodur ice-hardened for enhanced hardness, flexibility and are corrosion resistant. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge. A Katana edge is featured on each knife blade, reminiscent of the legendary Japanese swords, known for superb craftsmanship. The blade is adorned with a Birchwood traditional D-shaped style handle with an intricate mosaic pin, accented with two red spacers and engraved end cap. Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty: hand-washing recommended.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.