Manufacturer SKU: 34372-093
- Constructed of SG2 micro-carbide steel with Damascus design, total of 101 layers
- Blade features a Katana edge, hand-honed using the traditional 3-step Japanese Honbazuke method
- 5000MCD, Cryodur ice-hardened; 63 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional Japanese D-shape handle, made of Karelian Birchwood with mosaic pin accent
- Ideal for cutting, peeling, and cleaning small fruits & vegetables
Miyabi Birchwood SG2 knives are made from the finest materials delivering high-performance and are exquisite. The blade consists of SG2 micro-carbide steel, one of the hardest high-performing steels on the market creating a 63 Rockwell Hardness. The Damascus clad features 50 layers on each side of the knife blade totaling 101-layers including the SG2 steel core. The blades are Cryodur ice-hardened for enhanced hardness, flexibility and are corrosion resistant. Each knife is hand-finished in the Honbazuke 3-step method, creating a beautiful mirror polished edge. A Katana edge is featured on each knife blade, reminiscent of the legendary Japanese swords, known for superb craftsmanship. The blade is adorned with a Birchwood traditional D-shaped style handle with an intricate mosaic pin, accented with two red spacers and engraved end cap.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.