- Made with Sub-zero tempered steel
- Rust resistant steel; 61 Rockwell hardness
- Riveted handle constructed of resin Pakkawood with bolster for added weight and balance
- 2.5mm thick at the heel; 15° blade angle
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
The Mac Professional Hollow Edge Chef's Knife is the most commonly used size in both the home and professional kitchen. The blade allows this knife to easily cut, slice, and dice almost any food. The hollow edges help the knife to glide through sticky foods such as potatoes, apples, and summer squash. The weight of the bolster in combination with the blade makes this extremely well balanced in the center of your hand. Cut through most foods using minimal effort. Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.