- 8 Tools in a Pocket Knife Form Factor
- FREE Magnetic Locking System
- Easy One-Handed Operation
- Straight 2.2" 420HC Steel Knife Blade
- Philips Screwdriver / Bottle Opener
- Extra Small Flat Screwdriver / Awl
- Flat Screwdriver / Pry Tool
- Package Opener
- Made in the USA
While it might look like just another pocket knife, the Leatherman FREE T2 Pocket Knife Multi-Tool packs eight useful tools that you'll learn you can't live without.
The T2 is built with the FREE system, which uses magnets to hold the different tools closed and to bring each one securely to the open position where they lock in place for your safety. When combined with the convenient one-hand operation for each tool, the T2 becomes an essential part of your everyday carry kit. It has a closed length of under 4 inches and a weight of just over 3 ounces so it will be comfortable to carry with a natural and easy fit in the hand. In addition to a 2.2" straight-edge 420HC knife blade, the T2 boasts fan favorites including flat and Phillips-head screwdrivers, a bottle opener, awl, package opener, and pry tool. Proudly made in the USA, this version of the FREE T2 comes complete and ready to work.
Tools & Functions
- 420HC knife blade: Full (straight) edge allows you to perform an array of cutting tasks
- Awl: Puncture tough materials like leather and canvas tarps to create or enlarge holes and sew with the integrated thread loop
- Bottle opener: Pop open your favorite beverage
- Pry tool: Designed to provide leverage between two objects and pry them apart safely
- Package opener: Slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape without the inherent danger of a knife blade
- Phillips screwdriver: Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws
- Medium screwdriver: Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws
- Extra-small screwdriver: Tighten and loosen extra-small screws such as eyeglass frame screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.