UPC : 037447002762
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- S30V Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Cutting Hook
- Ruler (8 in | 19 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Diamond-coated File
- Large Bit Driver
- Small Bit Driver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
- Primary Blade Length: 2.9 in | 7.27 cm
- Weight: 8.89 oz. | 252 g
- Sheath: Black Nylon
- Assembled in the USA from US and foreign components.
- All Locking Features — All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring — This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip & Quick-release Lanyard Ring — An accessory set that includes a removable clip, which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop, and a removable quick-release lanyard ring, which allows for attachment to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- Outside-accessible Features — This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features — Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
Leatherman takes extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, they will gladly repair or replace it, at their discretion, with one of equal or greater value under the 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.