Manufacturer SKU: 4152-7/23
- Precision forged full tang, high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster; single bevel
- The unique double serration features deeper scallops and recessed teeth that never touch your cutting board, thus creating a serrated edge that will never need sharpening
- This advanced serration also will produce smoother cuts with less tearing and less crumbs than a standard serration/scalloped edge
- Traditional triple-riveted handle made of durable Polyoxymethylene; synthetic material that resists fading & discoloration
- Made in Solingen, Germany; limited Lifetime warranty
Every Wusthof knife is crafted in Solingen, Germany; a family-owned and managed company with a rich heritage since 1814. Each Wusthof knife collection is made of high quality materials & craftsmanship. Precision forged featuring a full tang, high-carbon stainless steel with bolster to add balance and weight. Each knife features a computer controlled cutting edge to ensure the final edge of the blade is precise and uniform from the tip to the heel of the knife. Each knife blade is completely buffed & polished by hand. This double serrated blade allows for cutting without squeezing or damaging your food. Perfect for anything with a tough skin or crust, allowing the soft interior to be protected through each slice. Slice all types of breads, as well as large fruits such as cantaloupes, pineapples or watermelon. Made in Germany; limited lifetime warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.