Manufacturer SKU: F-502
- Blade features: full tang 3-ply clad construction with a core of VG-10 super steel, encased between two layers of highly rigid rust resistant stainless steel
- 60 Rockwell Hardness; 9 to 12 degree blade angle
- Micarta handle with three stainless steel rivets
- Perfect for mincing, slicing & dicing vegetables for stir-fry, salads, soups, etc
- Made in Japan, limited Lifetime Warranty
Tojiro DP series features a full-tang and 3-ply clad construction with a core of VG-10 super steel encased by two layers of highly rigid and rust resistant stainless steel. This formula of steel results in a 60 Rockwell Hardness, and provides a 9 to 12 degree blade angle for scalpel-like sharpness. The triple riveted traditional style Micarta handle with bolster contains heft and balance and the closed bolster collar allows for full and complete sharpening of the blade. Every knife is meticulously hand finished by a artisan craftsmen. The Tojiro DP series offers a large selection of blade shapes and sizes to cover all your Asian and Western culinary tasks. Made in Japan. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.