Messermeister Avanta Forged Steak Knife Set with Pakkawood Handles is designed to assist in separating meat from the bone. The gradually cambered long blade is most efficient at pull cutting through boneless sections of meat. The knife blade is constructed from German high carbon stainless steel, which creates and holds a sharper edge, and the handle is made of beautiful and durable pakkawood.
High quality and affordable, these blades are crafted from high quality German steel, which gives you a knife that is sharp, rust resistant, and is easy to maintain. The bolster along with the full tang gives the knives great balance and heft. The 5” blade with curved tip easily slices through steaks. With three different handle finishes to choose from it is certain these knives will suit your style. Durable pakkawood, sand blasted stainless steel or traditional triple rivet POM. The Avanta multi-edge steak knife is only available with the triple rivet POM handle. This series of economical steak knife sets are made in China.
- One-piece forged
- Full tang
- German stainless steel
- Sandblasted stainless steel handle
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent
- Rinse and dry immediately
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.