- Precision stamped, high carbon-stainless steel blade sharpens easily and stays sharp
- ABS polymer handle is resistant to high heat and high impact for the ultimate in durability
- Triple-riveted handle to the stainless steel tang for excellent balance and maneuverability
- Features a 10° cutting edge on each side allowing for effortless cutting
- 56 Rockwell hardness, hand-washing is recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a limited lifetime warranty
The Wusthof Gourmet Hollow Edge Santoku Knife features a thin, wide blade with a curvature on the edge which allows for safe control while chopping. This knife is perfect for creating precise cuts, making it an ideal chopping tool. The wide blade is useful for scooping up the food you were chopping and placing it in your pan or dish. The hollow edge is also helpful to keep food from sticking to your knife while you quickly chop.
The Wusthof Gourmet series includes a wide assortment of knives for all purposes. Manufactured from one piece of Chrom Molybdenum Vanadium steel, precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology. The comfortable, triple-riveted polymer handle provides excellent balance and maneuverability. Made in Solingen, Germany with a limited lifetime warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.