The 22oz. Sport Berkey Portable Water bottle is the ideal choice for a personal traveling companion - featuring Berkey's exclusive IONIC ADSORPTION MICRO FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY.
- Bottle is constructed from a non-leaching, LDPE #4 medical grade polymer, which is BPA Free.
- The filter element is designed to remove or dramatically reduce toxic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds, trihalomethanes, detergents, pesticides, herbicides, chlorides, pharmaceuticals, petroleum-based products, unpleasant tastes and odor, silt, sediment and chlorine.
- Uses the same filtration medium as the larger Black Berkey® Purification Element.
- The Sport Berkey® Bottle has a storage shelf life of 50 years.
- Sport Berkey® Bottle Refill Capacity:
-Raw and Untreated Water: ~160 refills.
-Municipal Tap Water: ~640 refills.
- Do not allow Sport Berkey® Bottle to freeze, do not place in microwave oven and do not run hot water through the filter.
The theory behind this innovation is simple. The Sport bottle's filter is designed to reduce or remove many harmful contaminants from questionable sources of water, including remote streams, lakes, stagnant ponds, and sub-standard water supplies in foreign countries where regulations are non-existent or not enforced.
This superior technology used in the Sport Berkey® portable water filter was developed, refined, and improved through investigative laboratory testing and field research. Our team of water filter experts, field engineers, and research specialists have developed this purification process over countless hours of testing and research. The media contained in the water filtering element removes contaminants by the surface phenomenon known as "adsorption" which results from the molecular attraction of molecules to the surface of the media.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.