The PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are made and assembled in the USA
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2
- Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey® Purification Elements only
- Attach to the bottom of the Black Berkey® Purification Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of Berkey PF-2™ Elements in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey® Purification Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-2™ Elements need replacement after 1000 gallons of use
- The Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements are covered under a six month warranty
Berkey Fluoride Filters PF-2 to add on your Black Berkey filters. If your water has an added artificial fluoride we highly recommend to add this powerful Fluoride & Arsenic filters to the Black Berkey Filters on your Berkey system.
We recommend adding this filters to your system if you are receiving water from any of this suppliers.
The Berkey Fluoride Filter system was designed specially to remove Fluoride, Arsenic V, Pre Oxidized Arsenic IIII and other heavy metals ions known for their toxicity to humans.
This PF-2 Fluoride filters are the most powerful Fluoride filters on the market today and they will remove 99,99999% of Fluoride and Arsenic from any water source.
The Berkey Fluoride Filter System has a recommend usage of 12 months or 3800 liters before replacement is recommended.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.