- Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the leader in gravity-fed water purification, backed by independent testing
- The Black Berkey® Purification Element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Includes: Two 9" Black Berkey® Purification Elements with 2 washers, 2 wing nuts, and 1 priming button
- Installs in the upper chamber of any Berkey system. Elements can also be used to upgrade most other gravity-fed water filter systems
- Sold as a set of 2 elements
- Durability: Each Black Berkey® Element is designed to purify approximately 3,000 gallons of water before needing replacement; 2 elements in a Berkey system will purify approximately 6,000 gallons of water before replacement is recommended
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing during the life of the element
- Elements come with a 2-year, pro-rated warranty
*The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA
Black Berkey Purification Elements may be called a Berkey water purifier because they remove not only bacteria and parasites but also viruses > 99.999%.
The unique Black Berkey elements combine the age-old process of micro-porous filtration coupled with modern state-of-the-art technology and the highest quality materials to bring you the finest water purification system available anywhere.
The micro-pores within the cleanable Black Berkey purification elements are so small that pathogenic bacteria are simply not able to pass through them.
This system comes standard with the following:
- Two 9" Black Berkey Purification Elements
- 2 washers
- 2 wing nuts
- 1 priming button
No need for expensive disposable filters. Black Berkey purification elements are re-cleanable. This advanced technology was developed, refined, and proven through years of diligent, investigative research and testing performed by water purification specialists, researchers, and engineers.
The flow rate or time of exposure through the exclusive Black Berkey elements has been calculated to yield the greatest volume removal of toxic chemicals and pathogenic bacteria found in nature and caused by pollution from industry and agriculture. It is excellent for everyday urban, rural, and survival water purification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.